Accounts Payable Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Accounts Payable Manager
- Salary:£45000 - £50000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Manager (EMEA) to join a multinational business in Slough. This role offers hybrid working options and significant exposure to senior stakeholder.
- Lead a team to manage the Accounts Payable function – 4-8 people.
- Lead day to day transactional support for Purchase ledger Oracle activity
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the General ledger teams and the Consolidation teams, ensure month end AP queries are resolved with minimum issue allowing the reporting to teams to produce their reports and outputs in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility and ownership of the Sox controls over AP.
- Maintain and manage expense management system across Europe in Concur.
- Ensure reconciliations are performed between purchase and general ledgers on a monthly basis for each entity.
- Must be a proven manager previously
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Previous experience in AP
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More