Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Accounts Payable Specialist
- Salary:Up to £25000 per annum
Marc Daniels are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join a well-known business in Bracknell.
Main duties of the Purchase Ledger position include:
- Review, verify and input all invoices
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Accurately process supplier invoices
- Processing expenses
- Gather all purchase card statements and verify receipts
- Ensure all invoices are paid correctly
- Raise payments and liaise with other departments
- Ensure all queries raised are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Ensure compliance to local statutory regulations
- Prepare accounting related-reports and analysis spreadsheets as required
- Assist with new process implementations
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within an accounts payable department and be highly motivated and passionate.
You will have good communication skills and enjoy problem solving and dealing with queries.
In return, this company can offer a great working environment, and a varied role.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.