Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Accounts Payable Specialist
- Salary:£12 - £13 per hour
Marc Daniels are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join a diverse company based in Wokingham on a short term contract. The role will involve day to day supervision of the payments team and processing of supplier and expense payment activities. Ensuring suppliers are paid correctly and on time and maintaining accounting records.
- Day to day supervision of the payments team to ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Support the Payments Manager in producing payments runs
- Create new supplier records and maintain existing records
- Involvement in projects around payments team system improvements and implementation
- Processing payments through our online bank system
- Dealing with supplier queries by email and phone
- Undertake other duties from time to time as required by your manager or Head of Department / Director.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with our data protection policy and procedure.
To be considered:
- GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a purchase ledger role
- Experience of managing own time and workload effectively to agreed timescales
- Experience of using computerised purchase ledger systems, ideally open Accounts
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge, with the ability to use other Microsoft packages
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.