Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Accounts Receivable Clerk
Marc Daniels are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a large multi-national company in Bedlington. This role will be right for you if you are looking to take your career to the next level in a large company that focusses of facilitating personal and professional growth.
This role features study support and a host of other large company benefits.
- Daily processing of bank statements and cash receipts to customer accounts & reconciliation between company codes
- Production and maintenance of customer account block schedule
- Weekly production and maintenance of overdue report
- Monthly production of period end reports, including OTC reporting, provision requirements etc.
- Production of periodic cash flow forecast quarterly and monthly as required
- Proactive chasing of all debtors including the preparation and action of notice of terms documentation and legal notices
- Timely and accurate processing of new customer accounts in accordance with company procedures. Obtaining and reviewing credit agency reports and customer financials to support credit worthiness.
- Perform and evaluate an annual review of all AR active accounts, liaising with the Sales teams to ensure limits are adequate and in line with current and forecasted business trends for operating company.
- Evaluate customer queries for reallocation / follow up
- Ad hoc duties for operating company, division and group as requested.
- A keen eye for details
- 2+ years’ experience working in an accounts receivable role or a similar position
- Experience using excel.
- Experience using finance ERP systems
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.