- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Assistant Accountant
- Salary:£25000 - £35000 per annum
My client a Globally successful technology business are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their head office based in Maidenhead in a hybrid role.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the month end process including raising purchase orders, processing journals and invoices, ensure accurate financial record keeping and reconciliation of accounts.
- Analysing and prepare comprehensive financial and non‐financial information effectively.
- Assisting in the production and management of financial reporting activities across the business unit, including profit and loss accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Managing the relationship with the Group Finance team to ensure expected outputs are delivered as scheduled/requested.
- Ensuring that all accounting transactions are undertaken in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Corporate Policies and best practice business principles.
- End-to-end processing of transactions in the accounting system, including setting up payments for approval
- Preparation of Global Operations billing.
- Prepare file and liaise with auditors for year-end external audit review.
- Support the Group month end reporting process (for example, assist with monthly roll-forward of reporting and forecast packs for all group entities).
- Assist in the review of all subsidiaries’ key reconciliations and other half-year and year end reporting requirements.
- ACA/CIMA part-qualified or similar.
- Advanced Excel and experience of accounting software.
- Experience of posting transactions, period‐end accounting routines and processing within tight deadlines.
- Highly numerate and detail orientated.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work effectively.
- Enthusiastic, positive, inquisitive, and proactive attitude.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rapidly growing business that offers excellent career development opportunities. You will receive a competitive package and full study support.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.