- Location:High Wycombe
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Audit Senior
- Salary:£40000 - £50000 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join the finance department of a well-known Firm of Accountants, with a great reputation based near High Wycombe.
This role encompasses responsible planning and completion of audit and accounting assignments to a high standard of technical competence and delivered within budget and client expectations.
You will work directly with clients and other staff across all departments, including directly with directors.
We are looking for candidates with:
- The ability to train and supervise team members supporting continued growth
- Dedication to technical competence and your own continued growth and development
The successful candidate will:
- Hold either an ICAEW or ACCA qualification with a strong academic background
- Have proven experience working within an accounting practice environment
- Display unquestionable integrity, excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate strong logical and analytical skills
- Be flexible and organised in managing their own time to deadlines
- Be able to work in a highly professional team environment.
In return, the company offer a competitive remuneration package based on experience, numerous benefits and flexible working options.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.