Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Salary:£55000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
An International FMCG business is currently experiencing exponential growth and is looking to expand their Commercial Finance team. My client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance. The role and business offer excellent hybrid options and excellent progression opportunities for the right individual.
- Brand, product category and product reporting – sales (volume & mix), cost, margin.
- Analyse and report on brand profitability.
- Sales reporting and analysis for senior level stakeholders.
- Analysis of KPI reports including channel, customer, product profitability providing investigation and commentary on variance to plan for a range of senior Directors.
- Month end commentary and analysis of sales and margin comparisons to budget and prior year, liaison with Commercial team to understand/challenge and draw insight on performance, risks and opportunities
- Robust commercial, trend and business analysis across customer, categories & products
- Interpretation of large stack quantitative and qualitative data, provide meaningful insight to drive action in conjunction with the Commercial Director and commercial teams
- Ensure complex information and data is turned into clear and digestible information
- Support decision making across the commercial teams with insightful and accurate recommendations
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate promotional and marketing spend vs sales growth and net margin across channels and customers
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining, and auditing contract pricing and bespoke promotions file
- Responsible for updating and maintaining customer terms & overriders tracker by account
- Taking a lead role in the budgeting and forecasting process working with commercial and finance teams
- Work closely with Finance team to ensure accurate allocation of deductions, understanding drivers of distribution,
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their team
- Support the planning and budgeting process around production, distribution, costing and purchasing.
- Highlight future performance concerns and opportunities and take a lead role in planning commercial activities required to remediate any gaps to target.
- Finance professional with significant qualified experience; FMCG experience preferred
- CIMA / ACA/ACCA preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to influence at all levels
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.