- Location:High Wycombe
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Credit Controller
- Salary:Up to £26000 per annum + benefits
Marc Daniels are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-known nationwide company based in High Wycombe. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who cares about your career, your well-being and can also offer an unrivalled company culture. Benefits include Cycle2Work scheme, discounted healthcare plans, local discounts and many more.
If you are interested in being put forward for this opportunity, apply today!
- Effectively chase all Customers within your dedicated portfolio of accounts to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with both Internal and External Customers
- Ensure Customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner, in accordance with the company’s query management process (QLS)
- Maintain detailed breakdown on Top accounts to clearly show the status of all outstanding invoices
- Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns Offer solutions to ongoing issues to improve the Customer Experience
- Deliver excellent Customer Service to both Internal and External Customers
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with you role to support the Team and Credit Control Manager
- Adopt best practise
To be considered:
- Educated to GCSE Standard (Maths and English essential)
- Minimum of 5 years Credit Control experience
- Experience of reciprocal debt
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Good communication
- Target driven
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.