- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Credit Controller
- Salary:Up to £16 per hour
Marc Daniels are recruiting a Credit Controller to join a multinational company based in Feltham on an ongoing contract basis.
This role will sit within a growing team, offering flexible / home / hybrid working.
If you have a background in Credit control – this role is perfect for you.
This role would ideally suit somebody who can start immediately or on a very short notice period.
If you have experience using SAP, this would be a big bonus!
- Effectively chase Customers within your dedicated portfolio of accounts to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts
- Develop and maintain good relationships with both Internal and External Customers
- Ensure Customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain detailed breakdown on Top accounts to clearly show the status of all outstanding invoices
- Deliver excellent Customer Service to both Internal and External Customers
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with your role to support the Team and Credit Control Manager
- Experience using MS Excel
- Strong credit control experience – 2 years+
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Good communication
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.