Finance Business Partner
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Finance Business Partner
- Salary:Up to £55000 per annum
Our client, an Internationally recognised brand who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their busy team in Heathrow.
This role will ideally be suited to a Qualified CIMA/ACCA business partner who is looking to grow and progress their career.
- Work to ensure the accurate and timely P+L Reporting (Sales, GP to EBIT)
- Dissect and understand financial results and communicate this to Seniors Directors/Management
- Analysing, reviewing and verifying Budgets and Forecasts.
- Suggest improvements/recommendations on Product performance and provide advise with modelling/scenario building techniques, including rolling forecasts.
- Building knowledge and expertise on market situation, market positioning, competitor activity and Schenker differentiation, vertical activities.
- Product analysis / trending / customer reviews.
- Review and provide simplified reporting and improve overall reporting processes to ensure best practice is adhered too.
- Monthly tracking of key areas of product performance
- Responsibility for supporting functional cost areas with reporting of result and preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Being the main point of contact to provide financial performance related topics (P&L reporting, headcount etc.)
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Previous commercial experience, building relationships with non-finance teams
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.