Finance Business Partner
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Finance Business Partner
- Salary:£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a large PLC listed business based in Glasgow. This is a home based role with some travel to operational sites across Scotland and the North East England
- Manage two Senior Financial Analysts
- Develop a commercial partner relationship with middle and senior operational management, providing key metrics and analysis as a foundation for sound commercial decision making
- Improve staff awareness at all levels of finance and cost / revenue benefits as a key factor in all business decision
- Prepare accurate business unit reports in line with the company’s timetable including full profit & loss account with analysis and commentary, detailed project profitability reporting.
- Recommend and prepare financial business cases for investment and profit improvement.
- Develop a range of key performance indicators for use across the business unit and identify areas for potential improvements
- Qualified accountant ACMA / ACCA / ACA with over 3 years PQE
- Excellent commercial and operational financial management experience gained in Logistics, Manufacturing, Energy or Industrial sector.
- Commercially astute with the ability to challenge and communicate recommendations to senior management
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.