- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Country Finance Manager (France)
- Salary:£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a great company based in Chiswick, London. This role offers hybrid working and varied responsibilities with significant exposure to Senior VP’s and Operational stakeholders.
- Full ownership of the division, with regular meetings with the Finance Director.
- Business Partner with the Operational Directors to support Budgets.
- Work with the VP of each of the divisions to ensure they are fully supported and have clear and concise information for decision making
- Ensure all revenue planning and operations budgets are up to date and reconcilable – working with the business teams to do so, allowing for accurate pre and post-show flashes and timely close out of event finances
- Own the bottom-up detailed business planning and cash flow planning
- Own scenario analysis
- Own and manage the Risks and Operations across the portfolio
- Work closely with Finance Director across all areas of the division.
- Directly manage one person.
- Be responsible for the daily revenue tracking and reporting
- Drives the analysis of onsite spend and behaviour
- Support Finance Director and then own some of the New Business by working directly with Business VPs and others in the business to create detailed finance models with relevant metrics and forecasts.
- Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Process orientated and able to manage and reconcile large data sets
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.