- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Financial Accountant
- Salary:Up to £55000 per annum + benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a EMEAA Financial Accountant to join a global, multimillion pound organisation based in their European Head Office in Reading.
As the EMEAA Financial Accountant you will be responsible for working with the EMEAA Finance Manager for the production of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts and returns for selected legal entities within their business unit.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and corporate reporting packages in accordance with set guidelines and procedures.
- Perform various account analyses to explain variances and identify any required adjusting journal entries.
- Maintain general ledger accuracy for all assigned companies.
- Maintain reconciliation schedules for all assigned balance sheet accounts and resolve any unreconciled items within set time period.
- Familiarity with group accounting policies, internal controls and/or SOX compliance and ensuring all policies and controls are followed to achieve a successful SOX audit.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with local GAAP’s.
- Preparation of reconciliation or bridge between local GAAP statutory accounts and results reported under U.S. GAAP
- Assist with U.S. group audit.
- Assist the Tax team with tax provision calculations
- Preparation of VAT Returns and annual Corporate Tax Returns for selected entities
- Provide ongoing support for ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA with practice experience
- Technically proficient with ability to prepare accounting memos for auditing purposes
- Strong working knowledge of FRS102
- US GAAP experience
- Diligent and good attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships and communicate with people at all levels across the business
- Ability to travel (ad-hoc) and work flexibly
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.