- Location:High Wycombe
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Financial Controller
- Salary:£40000 - £50000 per annum
Financial Controller required for a company based in High Wycombe. The main purpose of the role is to produce the monthly management accounts of the UK business and support the UK Finance Director. Ensure all processes and reports are robust and optimised in delivery after review with the Finance Director.
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts with the FD, including collation of P&L and Balance Sheet and consolidation with Group.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the financial records.
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliations with the Finance Director. Support the team with accruals and prepayments at month end.
- Liaison with external auditors, Group Finance and Regional Managers.
- Working with the FD to deliver accurate cash flow forecasts.
- Assist the FD with the annual statutory reporting.
- Working closely with the Accounts Manager role to ensure that the wider team hits the deadlines and make appropriate process improvements.
- Controlling CAPEX spend in line with plan and ensuring process allows minimal overspend. Investigating any significant variances.
- Business partnering with other areas of the organisation to ensure financial support is provided where necessary, in particular the Engineers and Regional Managers.
- Assist with process training across the team. Ensure cross functional training across team to cover for absenteeism.
- Monthly payroll, including P11Ds and ad hoc payroll queries.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset registers in the Solomon module.
- Member of the new system project team.
- Support the Finance Director with financial analysis and variance analysis.
- Submission of ONS forms.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Part qualified/Finalist/Newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven experience in monthly management accounts is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Generous pension contributions
- Rewarding holiday structure
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.