- Location:Gerrards Cross
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Financial Controller
We are excited to be working on behalf of a fantastic company to recruit a Financial Controller based in Gerrards Cross.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsibility for the delivery of periodic business reporting for several divisions and work with Group Financial Controller continuing to evolve the control environment as the number and complexity of acquisitions increases
- Production of divisional management accounts reporting against budget, last year and investment case with commentary on key highlights and trends
- Continue to develop framework for consistent timely delivery of divisional reporting into group Board pack
- Optimise use of recently installed Sage 200 accounts package, develop smart reporting tools and solutions to automate processes and reduce reliance on information held outside accounts system
- Manage three experienced, knowledgeable finance assistants and evolve their current heavily manual but effective reconciliation work by becoming the finance lead on a number of transformational IT projects. This will act to upskill the team and enable their greater involvement in wider finance work as the group grows
- In conjunction with external IT supplier help finance assistants to continue evolution of transactional reporting to track cash balances at all times, from initial client receipt, payment of converted foreign currency funds to beneficiaries and calculation of company profit
- Multi-currency cash management, forecasting and reporting encompassing client, FX, safeguarding and business accounts across the group
- Work with IT on a variety of projects to develop, streamline and update processes in readiness for the company to cater for greater business volumes derived through organic growth and acquisitions
- Participate in Power BI project, an MI reporting tool being introduced into the business imminently.
The group is growing at pace which is likely to offer scope for progression to those candidates who demonstrate the right qualities and develop depth and breadth of business knowledge to become involved and support Group Financial Controller and CFO with integration projects and assignments.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.