- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Financial Controller
- Salary:Up to £110000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits
A leading fashion company based in a prestigious location in the centre of London are looking for a talented Financial Controller to lead their finance team. The business is a globally recognised name with an unrivalled reputation in the fashion and design industry. The position offers the responsibility for the entire finance function and requires someone with strong leadership skills who is looking to positively influence process improvements and company growth.
- Leading, coaching and mentoring a talented finance team
- Prepare budget and regular forecasting of P&L and cashflow for the Fashion business. Provide detailed explanations to senior management for approval.
- Drive stimulus to ensure that the business adheres to budgets.
- Business partnering senior stakeholders to identify and support their needs and seek full range of business solutions as necessary.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new initiatives, strategies, and any regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with external auditors and consultants
- Assess the current finance structure to improve segregation of duties and efficiencies in key finance cycles.
- Standardize and document policies and processes in line with companywide objectives to implement control improvements
- Work with outsourcing partner to ensure timely and accurate processing for O2C, P2P and R2R, where applicable
- Overseeing the production of Management reporting
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent)
- Excellent leadership experience and qualities
- Strong financial controls and technical accounting skills
- The ability to business partnering with stakeholders
- Strong written, verbal communication, and reporting skills
- Self-motivated with ability to lead and teach others
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to develop multiple solutions
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.