- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Financial Controller
- Salary:Up to £82000 per annum + 15% bonus & excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller has arisen for a company leading the marketing in developing and producing hand-built supercars. This company specialises in the top 1% of supercars and has a highly prestigious client base.
The objective of the Financial Controller role is to increase company profitability by studying and improving the systems which track and report financial data, and by creating, studying and improving the systems which drive, interpret and analyse management information.
- Establish and monitor procedures and policies designed to regularly report relevant financial information, both within the division and to the Group and Head Offices, and alert General Manager and Group Office to serious risks and opportunities to improve the business performance
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including Controller’s Comments, cash flow forecasts, Net income and Contribution Margin walks
- Analyse actual results compared to budget, and initiate corrective action as necessary
- Prepare audit package for annual audit and coordinate year-end activities
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly re-forecasts
- Participate in the Annual Business Plan development
- Implement and monitor internal controls to ensure integrity and timeliness of financial information
- Interface with all departments to determine requirements for and proper use of financial information, including participation in regular managers’ meetings
- Managing the accounting department responsible for accounts receivable, payables, inventory, fixed assets, office administration, human resources and payroll
- Display equity, leadership and training to build an effective team
- Provide meaningful analysis to the General Manager and Operations team to achieve cost savings initiatives at the plant
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Strong accounting skills within a manufacturing business
- Preferably experience in automotive parts or vehicle manufacturing industry
- Computer literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Capable of organizing and managing priorities, business equipment and problem-solving techniques
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.