Financial Reporting Accountant
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Financial Reporting Accountant
- Salary:£50000 - £65000 per annum
A large PLC listed business is currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join a company based in Maidenhead. Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager and working closely with the rest of the Group Finance team this role helps deliver the Group’s internal and external reporting.
- Lead audit process and manage day to day relationship with the audit team
- Technical IFRS accounting expert in the group
- Preparation of technical accounting papers for Board, Audit Committee or auditors as required.
- Technical lead on accounting projects
- Production of statutory accounts including PLC accounts and Annual Report
- Prepare Group Consolidation and for consolidation entities
- Preparation of year end audit schedules as required
- Corporation Tax
To be considered:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
- Experience with IFRS financial statements
- Ability to work under pressure
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.