French Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:"Accounts Payable" "P2P" "French Speaking" "AP"
- Salary:£10 - £12.5 per hour + Holiday
An exciting opportunity for a French speaking accounts payable clerk on a 3 month temporary basis has arisen within an interesting and dynamic company based in Iver.
Main duties will include:
- Scan and file invoices / credit memos from third party suppliers upon receipt
- Index third party invoices
- Park and send out invoices for approval
- Process approved invoices using SAP
- Process approved FI invoices without Purchase Order
- Allocate payments against invoices in a timely basis
- Administration of AP ledgers, review of Debit balances; long Overdue
- Answer queries from vendors, relating to payment of invoices
- Completion of supplier statement reconciliations to AP ledgers as required by suppliers or external auditors
- Assisting in resolving queries relating to Reconciliation of AP sub-ledgers to GL where required
Speaking fluent French, the successful applicant will have with previous experience in a financial administration function. They will have an organised, methodical approach and ability to cope with fluctuating workloads. This highly motivated, customer focused individual will also be a good team player with excellent telephone manners.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.