Graduate Finance Analyst
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Graduate Finance Analyst
- Salary:Up to £29000 per annum + benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Finance Analyst to join a leading, multimillion pound organisation based in their European Head Office in Bracknell.
As the Graduate Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring budget events are properly planned and executed within the internal systems, providing clear communication and support to European controllers.
- Assist in creation and building of Budget and Forecast event timetables with considerations to all stakeholders
- Work with associates to determine deliverables and agreed upon timelines in relation to budget events.
- Reconciliation of each Budget/Forecast event at lowest level and aggregated levels.
- Provide support to team members and reconcile data between applications for Budget/Forecast /Actual events.
- Reconcile data between systems: SAP, Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Financial Management ensuring data integrity throughout the systems.
- Fully investigate variances in information and provide detailed support to systems teams.
- SAP v BOFC validation of all entities for budgets and forecast events.
- Delivery of Consolidated Budget/Forecast events adjustments and reconciliation.
- Maintenance and Continuous improvement of all processes, reports and reconciliations that the role is responsible for.
- Provide expertise in effective communication with Business stakeholders at all levels.
- Assist with any actual requirements as required.
- Studying towards Accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Analytical and reporting skills with experience of collating data and presenting analysis and conclusions to senior management.
- Organised approach with attention to detail and accuracy to provide quality information.
- Basic understanding of general accounting/financial practices
- Strong communication and networking skills to build relationships with Senior Managers and colleagues across Europe.
- Good time management skills and a demonstrated ability to meet set targets and deadlines.
- SAP or Hyperion experience highly desirable
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.