Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Salary:£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus & excellent benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Group Financial Reporting Manager for a successful and rapidly growing business. The Group Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for group financial reporting & accounting for this highly dynamic business.
The right candidate will have strong group finance skills including consolidation experience.
- Responsible for the statutory financial reporting process in order to achieve accurate and timely external financial reporting
- Manage the production of subsidiary Statutory Accounts for all legal entities
- Responsible for ensuring that external Group financial reporting complies with IFRS, Disclosure and Transparency rules and Companies Act requirements
- Responsible for planning and execution of the annual and interims audit timetables and management of the auditors to ensure smooth, timely process
- Responsible for preparing audit related papers for the Board and Audit Committee
- Review of the models prepared by the divisions for areas of significant judgement
- Oversee the preparation of the Going Concern, Viability Assessment and Goodwill models
- Responsible for the implementation of changes to IFRS across the Group
- Preparation of board papers for consideration and approval of proposed new accounting policies by the Board
- Project lead on legal structure rationalisation and finance transformation programs
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience of statutory accounts and IFRS
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel and proficient with reporting and analytical tools
- Analytical capability to interpret data trends into business impacts
- Ability to create and deliver efficient business processes
- Works well under pressure and time constraints
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.