Head of Finance
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Head of Finance
- Salary:Up to £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Finance to join a dynamic and fast growing organisation on a 14 month Fixed Term Contract based in Reading.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer in this diverse and challenging role, the Head of Finance will be involved in the development of the organisation, supporting the Senior Management Team in shaping all financial decisions to meet their obligation to deliver forecasts for both business growth and investor returns.
- Managing monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- Leading the analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results and presenting findings to the Board and investors.
- Partnering with the senior management team and shaping key strategic decisions through financial insight and support.
- Key role in formulation of the business strategy.
- Continually identify risks to deliver propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis or proposals, through to contract signatures.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Managing investor relations, for both current and potential future investors.
- Driving the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices and policies.
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Leading and developing the finance team responsible for accounting, payroll, VAT and HMRC processes
Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- BA/BSc in a relevant subject
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Hands on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Excel and forecast modelling experience
- Ability to delegate, manage and review the work of others
- Experience running annual audit and creating statutory accounts
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.