Head of Reporting
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Head of Reporting
- Salary:£75000 - £85000 per annum
An established brand name company based in London are implementing an exciting strategy to diversify its business model and create a global multi-channel group with a strong presence in the UK, North America and Canada. As part of our ambitious plans, we now seek to hire a results focused Head of Group Reporting with experience of a “best in-class’ group finance function.
Manage statutory reporting for the Group, including drafting of the annual and interim statutory accounts
- Manage the monthly P&L, balance sheet and cashflow reporting process
- Manage the consolidation process to ensure key information is provided to our internal and external stakeholders in accordance with agreed timetables
- Contribute to the ongoing process of improving the quality of key information to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare timetables and instructions to the Group to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Responsible for maintaining the group reporting structure, including preparing consolidation accounting for acquisitions, disposals and group restructuring
- Prepare and deliver training programmes to finance and non-finance personnel on areas of complex accounting under IFRS
- Maintain a robust financial control environment, ensuring that risks are adequately mitigated with appropriate controls and processes are constantly challenged.
- Lead the Group Audit reporting (discussing group wide audit issues, ensuring full adherence to IFRS requirements) and preparing briefing papers on commercial and accounting issues
- Ad-hoc project work
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Ideally experience gained working for or with a multinational FTSE listed business, demonstrating strong technical skills and knowledge of operating across multiple currencies
- Previous experience with global, multi-currency consolidations in line with IFRS, experience of delivering group monthly and annual management reporting
- Strong technical proficiency in IFRS
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet continuous deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the company coupled with the ability to reason, persuade and influence effectively.
- Self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative
- Experience of working in fast moving environments
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.