International Indirect Tax Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:International Indirect Tax Manager
- Salary:£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Marc Daniels have a great opportunity for an International Indirect Tax Manager to join a great company based in Maidenhead. This is a highly flexible role which will demand strong organisation and communication skills.
- Manage the Indirect compliance across the company
- Including reviewing the Indirect tax processes
- Develop an indirect tax risk
- Review the Internal Cross charging mechanism within the company from both a direct and indirect perspective
- Review the transfer pricing framework and documentation from a direct and indirect tax aspect
- Ad hoc assistance in UK compliance and Group tax reporting.
Requirements, skills and qualifications:
- International Tax experience (US tax exposure helpful)
- Strong Indirect tax experience
- Accountancy background ACA/ACCA/CIMA – an advantage
- Direct Tax experience – an advantage
- Experience of managing change.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.