Junior Management Accountant
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Junior Management Accountant
- Salary:£20000 - £25000 per annum
Junior Management Accountant required to join a great company based in Theale.
- Produce all Invoices on a monthly basis, this will be heavily produced in the first two weeks on the month
- Manage all client queries and ad hoc requests
- Review and manage all Finance Tickets associated with clients
- Manage short code ordering process with the compliance team
- Review and audit all client contracts and filing
- Create journal postings into Netsuite for the above invoicing
- Work with both AR and AP teams to ensure appropriate paperwork is in place to make client payments
- Support AR team to ensure all client debt is managed and all follow up actions resolved with Compliance Teams
- Complete any PSA Compliance information (as and when requested) – Ad hoc
- Help prepare Charity, PFI, Failure charges, clawbacks for all Clients.
- Learn Client Invoicing across Europe and provide cover to Invoicing manager
- Prepare Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Client invoicing
- Daily completion of cashflow spreadsheet, reconciling actuals to bank entries.
To be considered:
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Ability to complete tasks under minimal supervision
- Confident user of excel, pivot tables and vlookups essential
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with flexible attitude
- A person who has previously worked in a fast paced environment
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.