- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Management Accountant
- Salary:£40000 - £45000 per annum
Our Internationally successful client are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their team based near Hounslow in a hybrid role. The primary focus of the Management Accountant is to support the Finance Business Partner in all areas of financial control and planning. Taking on responsibility for ensuring efficient and effective financial control (month end reporting, variance analysis, balance sheet control, budgeting and forecasting) whilst working closely with the operations and commercial teams to contribute to the company strategy.
- Responsible for all Month End close activities including processing of journals to meet company deadlines
- Providing Month End commentary and variance analysis to Senior Management
- Monthly preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations with supporting schedules and clearly identifying risk & opportunity for review with Senior Management
- Support in preparation of weekly/monthly/annual forecasts and budgets with commentary and analysis
- Preparation of weekly P&L reports and monitoring of business KPIs
- Support in the provision of ad hoc analysis as and when required
- Collaborate with internal Support functions to minimise Financial Risk & achievement of Reporting deadlines
- Collaborate with operations teams to ensure adherence to internal controls and high-quality information
- Continuous Improvement of the reporting processes and procedures
- Continually improve the quality, accuracy and timeliness of financial information
- Develop a strong control environment and assist in improving Internal Financial Control Environment
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Be studying for a professional Qualification in either ACCA or CIMA & can demonstrate experience within similar role
- Strong management accounting skills are essential
- Advanced Excel skills and good IT skills
- Be commercially astute
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A proactive approach and a ‘can do’, collaborative attitude.
- Ability to build business relationships and interact with internal customers
- Resilience & enthusiasm to investigate issues and solve problems
- Fluent in English, oral & written
- Experience of manufacturing or logistics environment desirable
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rewarding working environment that supports the development and progression of the individual alongside full study support towards a professional qualification and a competitive package.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.