- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Management Accountant
- Salary:£25000 - £30000 per annum
Our well established multi sited organisation based near Slough are seeking a Management Accountant to join their established finance team. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will work closely with operations personnel and central accountants to ensure accurately reported financial information.
- Maintenance of the Weekly P&L and supporting files
- Completion of daily reporting such as revenue, cost and volumes
- Actively participate in the preparation of the budgets for the division
- Prepare the management accounts so that the operational management team are able to properly assess the financial performance of that location, region or nationally
- Analysing and understanding variance to budget and prior periods; highlighting any potential areas of concerns to the appropriate people
- You will assist in training non-financial staff to better use and complete the existing reports
- Preparation of monthly accruals and prepayment schedules
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Actively participate in various ad-hoc projects
- Strong excel skills including working with large amounts of data.
- Ideally, minimum 1-2 years’ experience in finance function; preferably studying for professional exams
- The candidate would ideally have experience of supporting non-finance individuals
- Used to working to and achieving tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Some experience of management accounts
- Financial systems experience desirable
- Driving licence
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rewarding working environment that supports the development and progression of the individual whilst offering full study support towards a professional qualification and a competitive package.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.