- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Management Accountant
- Salary:Up to £38000 per annum
Marc Daniels are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a family run company based in Slough.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing regular financial statements and accounts, such as profit and loss accounts
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Analyzing the company’s financial performance
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Making business decisions with other managers
- Develop an awareness of the activities of the Group as a whole in order to identify opportunities for continual improvement
- 2+ years’ experience in a management accounting position
- Advanced Excel knowledge and ability to manipulate data from other sources
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Organised thought process, good communication skills and ability to express financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Experience of using Sage 50 and Sage 200 is preferable.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- 9-5.30 working hours
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.