New Business & Customer Services Coordinator
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Part Time
- Skills:New Business & Customer Services Coordinator
- Salary:Up to £15.01 per hour
We are exciting to be recruiting on behalf of a fantastic company based for a New Business & Customer Services Coordinator based in Bracknell. The role is a part-time contract role with the requirement is to work each Saturday 9:00 – 17:00.
As an advisor working in a small but capable team, you will provide a top-quality service to clients, as well as to our customers. We are looking for a strong team player who thrives on providing exceptional customer service. You will be able to multitask and be adept at working in a busy environment. A resilient individual, who enjoys building relationships and takes pride in completing tasks to a high standard.
- Working within the departments Service Level Agreements, answering phone calls from customers and clients.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships through clear communication making each contact with the team an enjoyable experience.
- Providing an excellent level of service to customers.
- Making changes to customers’ finance agreements.
- Allocating manual payments to customers’ agreements accurately.
- Checking finance documentation efficiently.
- Responding to correspondence from customers.
Qualities of the idea candidate:
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment.
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Able to multitask and work with speed and efficiency.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Self motivated and proactive in approach.
- Compassionate and thoughtful.
- Quality conscious with an eye for detail.
- Strong team player.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.