- Location:High Wycombe
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Payroll Administrator
- Salary:Up to £30000 per annum + pension, discount scheme
We are currently seeking a permanent Payroll Administrator to join a fantastic company based in High Wycombe. The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for providing day to day management of Exec payroll, to ensure efficiency and accuracy with a high level of customer service to its employees and third-party clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has payroll experience and wants to work for a large organisation who can offer excellent career opportunities. Benefits include: Discount scheme with many high street retailers and entertainment venues, discounted health care plans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and many more.
- Maintain compliance with internal processes; data protection; security of employee information; legal obligations and operational objectives whilst adhering to Company and Statutory deadlines.
- Provide full reconciliation of pension contributions and identifying remedial action required via pay rolling adjustments.
- Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with Provider guidelines, Employment Law, Data Protection & HMRC Legislative Regulations, Company contractual rules and defined Business arrangements and Policy.
- Provide emergency cover for processing all aspects of Payroll including Expenses if required.
- Processing forms; amendments and updates to employee records for EXEC payroll.
- Completion of periodic & annual renewals; returns; recharge and accrual journals and reporting for HMRC & third party providers.
- Reconciling pension contributions on a monthly / annual basis complying with statutory deadlines.
- Work with the Payroll Manager and ESC Team Leaders to diarise and plan routine & periodic payroll tasks to meet Pay run processing deadlines, monthly reporting deadlines, annual returns and changes to legislation.
- Developing IT super-user skills & working knowledge of systems and database
- Administration to include Net, Dynamics, Payrite and PAS P11D systems software.
- Acting as a point of contact for all internal & external clients of Employee Services, in relation to Pension enquiries and provider returns.
- Reconciliation of PAYE for all payrolls and send payments to HMRC by required dates.
- Checking of payrolls/submissions to RSM for processing on a weekly/monthly basis.
- RTI/FPS transmissions to HMRC via Payrite
- Payment of adhoc invoices to third party suppliers
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Previous payroll experience within a large and diverse organisation
- Knowledge of HR database systems
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines using own initiative.
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Professional and customer-centric attitude
- Confidentiality and total discretion is paramount to this role
- Competitive Salary
- Discount scheme
- Cycle to work
- Pension scheme
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.