- Location:High Wycombe
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Payroll Administrator
- Salary:£20000 - £25000 per annum
Marc Daniels are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join a large company based in High Wycombe.
This role will be a hybrid of office and home-based working.
- Maintain compliance with internal processes; data protection; security of employee information; legal obligations and operational objectives whilst adhering to Company and Statutory deadlines.
- Provide full reconciliation of pension contributions and identifying remedial action required via payrolling adjustments.
- Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with Provider guidelines, Employment Law, Data Protection & HMRC Legislative Regulations, Company contractual rules and defined Business arrangements and company Policy.
- Provide emergency cover for processing all aspects of company Payroll including Expenses if required.
- Processing forms; amendments and updates to employee records for payroll.
- Completion of periodic & annual renewals; returns; recharge and accrual journals and reporting for the company; HMRC & third party providers.
- Reconciling pension contributions on a monthly / annual basis complying with Statutory deadlines.
- Work with the Payroll Manager and Team Leaders to diarise and plan routine & periodic payroll tasks to meet Pay run processing deadlines, monthly reporting deadlines, annual returns and changes to legislation.
- Acting as a point of contact for all internal & external clients of the company, in relation to Pension enquiries and provider returns.
- Reconciliation of PAYE for all payrolls and send payments to HMRC by required dates.
- Checking of payrolls/submissions for processing on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Payment of adhoc invoices to third party suppliers
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Previous payroll experience within a large and diverse organisation
- Knowledge of HR database systems
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines using own initiative.
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Professional and customer-centric attitude
- Confidentiality and total discretion is paramount to this role
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.