- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Payroll Analyst
- Salary:£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
A Payroll Analyst opportunity has arisen working for a global market leading business on a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract. This role works as part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team and provides key budgeting and forecasting information to control payroll costs for the European region.
- Provide the business with variance analysis on a monthly basis for actual payroll costs reconciling payroll files to Oracle and HFM.
- Reporting the monthly actual headcount information from HR to the Consolidation team and the business for HFM reporting.
- Act as a business partner to HR, Finance and BU Managing Directors to provide detailed payroll and headcount information for budgeting and forecast purposes.
- Work with HR to get better control over the budgeting and forecasting of Japanese delegate costs.
- Work with HR to improve headcount reporting so that we can ensure that it matches with payroll cost reporting by cost centre and latest definitions.
- Review current systems for collecting payroll costs and recommend improvements where appropriate.
- Responsible for monthly Pension and PAYE analysis.
- Support European headcount reporting for Actual, Forecast and Budget, providing bridges and analysis to Operating Committee members.
- Support ad-hoc payroll and headcount reporting as required by the business and assist with any payroll audit queries as and when they arise.
- Excellent knowledge of payroll calculations across Europe
- Current knowledge of European legislation including tax and national insurance and understanding of country specific regulations and rates.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills and the ability to use own initiative.
- Strong computer literacy skills – proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Access)
- Discretion and able to work with confidential information.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.