- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Part Time
- Skills:Pensions Manager
- Salary:£45000 - £55000 per annum
Marc Daniels are excited to be working with a great company based in Maidenhead who are looking for a Pensions Manager to join their finance team.
- Prepare draft agendas for trustee meetings, collate all papers, co-ordinate all advisers.
- Act as Secretary to Corporate Trust
- Produce minutes and follow up actions
- Ensure governance of Scheme including business plan, risk register, budgets.
- Complete annual returns, i.e., Regulator Scheme return and Office of National statistics return
- Manage discretions with recommendations to Trustees
- Support Trustees with training needs (arrange training with providers)
- Manage the production of annual report and accounts
- Co-ordinate and support the scheme administrators ensuring quality service
- Liaise with the auditors, scheme actuary, and other third parties as required
- Assist members with their enquiries
- Manage the IDRP process and liaise with Ombudsman and legal advisers as required
- Ensure GDPR documentation is up to date
- Manage conflicts of interest and ensure regular review
- Prepare and agree communications including Newsletters and various updates as needed
- Review cash flow needs, determine dis-investment requirements
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure production of triennial valuations including covenant updates and regulator engagement
- Review and prepare invoices for settlement (monthly)
- Periodic review of service providers
- Review statutory and legislative changes to ensure trustee awareness and appropriate changes made to Scheme.
- Keep monthly updates of asset values; fees; quotations and transfer values
- Manage Projects
- Provide Charitable Trust with bi-annual reports
- Provide monthly analysis of pension fund running costs
- Pension Scheme VAT return (monthly)
- Coordinate supply of data for IAS19 purposes
- Coordinate the annual renewal of the UK employee risk assurances
- Secretary to governance committee of International Plan; supplying monthly data to insurers
- Support for auto enrolment and management of the Worksave pension plan for UK employees
- Monthly payroll and annual tax requirements
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.