Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Salary:£23000 - £25000 per annum
Marc Daniels are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a global aviation company based in Hounslow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern and forward-thinking organisation, in return they are able to offer you free on-site parking, pension scheme, 23 days holiday and many more.
This role will be responsible for all Purchase Ledger and will assist with month end processes.
- Process, check and enter all invoices received
- Pay all supplier invoices and enter into Vision
- Maintain Purchase Order system
- Referral fees
- Maintain pre-payment and fixed asset register
- Assist UK FC with month end reconciliation
- Processing staff expenses
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Completing work accurately and on time
- Closing Purchase Ledger by the first working day of the new month
To be considered:
- Experience of working in an accounts/finance department within a professional services environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and experience of using an accountancy software package such as Microsoft Dynamics/Vision
- Able to produce information of high quality to strict deadlines and be flexible to ensure deadlines are consistently met
- Confidence to deal with finance and non-financial customers (internal) at all levels
- Experience of dealing with confidential data and be trustworthy
- Interested in pursuing a career in finance
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.