Retail Pricing Coordinator
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Retail Pricing Coordinator
An opportunity for a Retail Pricing Coordinator has arisen to join a large company based in Bracknell on a 6 month contract.
This role will offer hybrid working.
You must be immediately available or on a very short notice period (1 week max).
- Inputting customer details onto system
- Assist with the preparation of pricing reviews
- Maintain list of all rates and terms, and expiry dates
- Setup of campaign plans, and provide related support to internal customers
- Assist with the production of Support Commission accruals
- Assist with the preparation of monthly residual value data, and competitor analysis.
- Maintain rates and contact details for third party finance calculators.
- Support the testing of the new core banking system
- Assist with the documentation of new procedures.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Experience in a retail finance role would be advantageous
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to use databases and spreadsheets (MS Access and Excel), at an advanced level.
- To be able to create new reports from scratch.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.