- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Revenue Analyst
- Salary:£38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
An internationally successful multi-site organisation based near Manchester is currently seeking a Revenue Analyst to join a progressive and dynamic finance team. A high profile role within the business working closely with both the sales and marketing teams. This role offers hybrid working options and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Responsible for producing weekly trading reports
- Provide analysis of the weekly results
- Margin analysis by monitoring cost price movements and cost price deviations
- Business Partner Regional Managers by providing commentary on sales and KPI performance
- Ensure clear presentation of data and information to finance and non-finance functions
- Support the preparation of operating costs budgets and forecasts
- You will be supporting the marketing and sales team
- Build and develop new reports as appropriate
- Ad-hoc support
- Part Qualified/Finalist (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) studier
- You should have strong system skills including Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience using a reporting tool would be an advantage
- Able to communicate finance concepts with finance and non finance people in an easily understandable format
- Previous experience in an analytical role is a must
- You will have strong communication skills and enjoy business partnering within your role
- It is essential you are comfortable dealing with high volumes of data
You will enjoy a flexible working pattern in a company that truly supports the work life balance and the development of its staff.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.