Senior Finance Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Senior Finance Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to join a global leading company based in Luton on a temporary basis. This role will be responsible for the financial management for one of the key customers of the company.
- Act as Finance Lead for the account. Managing the P&L to deliver against budget. Identifying and analysing root cause of variances. Making financial recommendations to the account director and account team on best route of action to manage any risks and explore areas of opportunity.
- Lead customer meetings from a finance perspective
- Managing a team of 2 analysts. Providing guidance and allocating tasks to them
- Define commercial priorities on weekly/Monthly basis. Providing account director and Head of Commercial Finance with clear updates on performance vs plan. Setting out clear actions to bridge any gaps.
- Ensure targets are met when launching New Product Ranges. Working very closely with category managers. Providing commercial direction throughout the entire process
- Develop budget models and projections in conjunction with the operating units as required
- Month End responsibilities: producing full P&L. Demonstrating key drivers of performance
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of area
To be considered:
- ACCA/CIMA qualification a must
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Business, Economics, Math or Engineering majors required
- 5 to 6 years financial experience
- Strong excel skills are essential for this role
- Systems experience (eg SAP, BI systems)
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.