Senior Financial Accountant
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Senior Financial Accountant
- Salary:Up to £55000 per annum + benefits
A market leading business with a global presence and proven success are recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant to join the team based in Marlow. This role takes responsibility for a wide range of financial accounting responsibilities and plays a key role in the team.
- Overall responsibility for the General Ledger for the 6 entities within the perimeter including accurate and timely month-end closing
- Liaising with external consultants across territories to ensure timely completion of all pensions, tax and other statutory monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and UK VAT reporting
- Preparation of SOX controls for various cycles under internal SOX control framework
- Supporting the production of annual legal entity statutory accounts and acting as the main point of contact for external audit visits
- Lease and Share Option accounting and associated reporting to corporate finance
- Involvement in project work, e.g. SAP module role out (Payables and Expenses); Integration of new acquisitions; and support in accounting developments.
- Preparation of tax packages, disclosures and assistance in tax return preparation
The role requires:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualification
- Strong experience of financial accounting/general ledger
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong IT and Excel skills.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.