Senior Financial Analyst
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Senior Financial Analyst
- Salary:£45000 - £55000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a large well-known company based in Exeter. This exciting role offers hybrid working options and progression opportunities.
- Oversee the financial plans including monthly and quarterly re-forecasts, annual budgets and feed into divisional 5-year strategic plans.
- Produce variance analyses to understand financial performance and to identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct regular reviews with Operations to agree performance improvement plans.
- Develop the commercial awareness of the regional teams by delivering training and providing commercial support.
- Produce delegated authorities, balance sheet reviews, interfacing with internal audit to propose reviews of areas of perceived weakness or risk and ensuring agreed actions are implemented.
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA/CIMA or Equivalent
- Strong system skills including advanced Excel and some Power BI
- Management accounting experience gained in Manufacturing or Logistics industries an advantage
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More