Service Charge/Rent accountant
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:"Service charge", Rent, Accountant, Reconcilliation,
- Salary:£28000 - £30000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen within an established client based in Marlow for an experienced service charge/ rent accountant.
The main duties of this role will include service charge accounting and rent processing.
- Rent processing
- Chasing rent arrears
- Client account reconciliations
- Setting up new client records
- Producing service charge budgets
- Issuing service charge & groud rent demands
- Receipting service charges & ground rents
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing interim accounts reports for clients and colleagues
- Year end reconciliatons and liasing with accountants to produce statutory accounts
The ideal applicant would have experience in both service charge accounting and rent processing. A knowledge of Propman and CFP would be highly desirable but not essential.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More