- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Tax Manager
- Salary:Up to £75000 per annum + excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Tax Manager to join an international market leading company based in Reading. This exciting opportunity is due to the rapid growth and will be a key role in the businesses expansion plans.
- Tax Audits and Controversies – In conjunction with the Group Head of tax you will co-ordinate and lead the responses to the various UK and overseas tax audit and controversies
- Collaborate in the development of risk based approach to transfer pricing
- Planning – Manage various cross border restructuring initiatives
- Financial Reporting – Manage the financial reporting cycle and assist in the implementation of the new one source reporting system.
- Develop a tax forecasting process.
- Oversee the tax compliance process for various international jurisdictions across the group
- Experience of indirect tax and payroll taxes.
- International Tax experience
- Tax accounting experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to influence and manage multiple tasks
- IT literate with strong Excel skills
- Strong Corporation tax experience
- Experience of managing change (preferred)
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.