Trainee Assistant Consolidation Accountant
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Trainee Assistant Consolidation Accountant
- Salary:Up to £28000 per annum + Study Support
Trainee Assistant Consolidation Accountant required to join the Finance department of a company based in Maidenhead.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the development of the consolidation accounting for the European Head Quarters and assist the consolidation accountant.
- Streamline the business processes and increase efficiency of the accounting.
- Understand all Group accounting processes to be able to act as deputy to the Consolidation accountant.
- Ensure business processes are JSOx compliant.
- Accurately account for the group results to conform to statutory requirements under IFRS reporting.
- Ensure that robust internal controls are in place over the group PKG reporting processes in order to detect errors
- Liaison with appropriate company personnel to ensure relevant understanding of financial information and to identify future business information needs
- Produce accurate and timely financial statements for quarterly, half year and year end statutory reporting including audit file for external auditors.
- Prepare the Group Consolidation Journals within Hyperion for IFRS reporting
- Assist in driving forward processes for improvement and quality of financial information
- Assist the Consolidation Accountant with any ad hoc finance projects
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Professionally part-qualified accountant will consider a Finance Graduate
- Experience of working in an accounting environment
- Experience of closing the financial books (month-end close)
- Good technical accounting skills.
- Excellent computing skills (Excel Intermediate Level – pivot tables, Vlookup).
- Accounting package (Hyperion, Oracle)
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.