- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Treasury Manager
- Salary:£60000 - £70000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as a Treasury Manager to join a progressive environment. In this role there is a real opportunity to influence direction and make an impact on delivering a longer-term treasury strategy, assisting Senior Managers.
- Manage and consolidate the Group’s cash flow forecast and work to improve the accuracy of forecasting
- Managing the day-to-day Treasury function
- Monitor, analyse and report on intergroup loan focusing on continuous improvement
- Manage the internal financing strategy and funding, and related loan documentation
- Manage Group liquidity and Foreign Exchange exposures by dealing spot, forwards, and swaps. Maximising liquidity, working with business units to sweep effectively
- Monitoring and interventions to help improve working capital metrics
- Assist with broad range of treasury-driven special projects and initiatives, including the analysis of complex financial information / data to deliver commercial treasury recommendations
- Strong communication skills
- Focused on delivery and able to work accurately under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proven track record of treasury working within a large organisation
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.