What are the best questions to ask at a job interview?
Asking questions at the end of an interview makes sure that the employer knows you’re prepared and interested in the role.
So, what are the best questions to ask at a job interview? Recruiters, talent specialists and hiring managers share some of the best questions they have been asked by candidates. Some of the top questions are below:
- Where do you think the company is headed in the next five years?
- Can you describe the working culture of the company?
- Which employee would you consider to have been your best hire so far in your recruiting career and why?
- What do you enjoy about your job?
- What will be my biggest challenge in this role?
- How could I impress you in the first three months?
- Why did the previous person leave this role?
- Are there opportunities for training and progression within the role/company?
It is very easy to let nerves get in the way in an interview but coming prepared with a good list of questions ready to ask, you will be well on your way to making the interview a success.